Queensberry Studio is owned & operated by Leanne Shaw and Margaret Kildea, both highly qualified and experienced massage therapists who have been practicing professionally since 1991.
ACCREDITED MEMBERS OF A.A.M.T & A.T.M.S
Both therapists are accredited members of the:
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (A.A.M.T.).
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (A.T.M.S.).
A.A.M.T. is a national organisation that recognises therapists according to their level of education and standards of practice, and requires ongoing professional training and insurance.
A.T.M.S. is Australia’s largest professional association of complementary medicine practitioners and is represented on two Commonwealth statutory committees. The complementary medicine profession consists of massage therapists, herbalists, acupuncturists, homeopaths, naturopaths and nutritionists.
Both therapists hold the following professional practitioner qualifications:
- Certificate of Therapeutic Relaxation Massage – (M.S.T.T.)
- Certificate of Oriental Massage Therapy – (M.S.T.T.)
- Diploma of Health in Remedial Massage Therapy – (M.S.T.T.)
(M.S.T.T. – Melbourne School of Tactile Therapies)
These qualifications are recognised by:
- The State Training Board of Victoria
- The Australian Association of Massage Therapists (A.A.M.T.).
- The National Health Insurance Industry
- The Australian Traditional Medicine Society (A.T.M.S.)
REGISTERED FOR HEALTH FUND REBATES
Health Fund Rebates
Our therapists are fully qualified for registration with more than 50 Health Insurance Companies as recognised providers of professional services eligible for Health Fund Rebates. Please contact Queensberry Studio for further information on Health Funds and rebates.
Our therapists are registered providers for workcover.
10 of the Best Day Spas in Victoria – The Sunday Age
Daylesford Practice since 1991
The successful practice in Daylesford & Hepburn Springs was established in 1991. Our special area of interest is providing the environment and skills for effective therapeutic and relaxation massage combined with enhancing spa treatments. Our interest extends to working with soft tissue injuries and conditions using remedial and oriental massage techniques. See reviews